‘Cause today my friends, that’s all we have time for so we are going to do some quick hits around Tennessee. Casa De STP (no, not Stone Temple Pilots) has a bunch of busy campers today.
- More sentiments are coming in regarding Dr. Benjamin Hooks.
- The Memphis Flyer’s Chris Davis has an interview with the Memphis Newspaper Guild’s Daniel Connelly.
- Betsy Phillips is thanking the state of New York for making Tennessee look less bad in regards to email forwards.
- Gov. Bredesen is floating raising the sales tax. No, really.
- R. Neal is right. This is inane.
Enjoy your double down and realize that this is a cardiac arrest in your mouth.